EUROPEAN DIGITAL GROUP, a company incorporated under French law, registered with the RCS of Paris under number 852 413 780 and domiciled at 28 rue Bayard, 75008 Paris in France, respects the privacy of any person providing it with personal data.
To this end, EUROPEAN DIGITAL GROUP undertakes, within the framework of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and in Europe (Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016), to ensure protection, confidentiality and security personal data, as well as respect for privacy.
It also specifies the legal bases on which we rely to process personal data, the people with whom we share it and how it is stored.
– Personal data: any information relating to a natural person identified or identifiable directly by his name or surname for example or indirectly in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, a surname, an email address, etc.
– Processing: any operation or any set of operations carried out or not using automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring , conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
– Data subject: identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed.
– Data controller: natural or legal person, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing. EUROPEAN DIGITAL GROUP is the data controller.
–Processor: natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
–Cookie: tracers which allow access to information stored in the terminal equipment of a visitor.
– Recipient: natural or legal person who receives the communication of personal data, whether or not it is a third party.
– Third parties: authorized natural or legal person, public authority, service or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, placed under the direct authority of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process personal data.
– Violation of personal data: breach of security resulting, accidentally or unlawfully, in the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized access to such data.
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect or hold about you may come from our website […], or from a contact between you and one of our employees (for example, during a professional fair or during an event that we organize).
3. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED, PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES
|Purposes||Examples of collected data||Legal Bases||Data retention period|
|Users/Visitors of the website :
– Allow the proper functioning of our website;
– Allow access to our Website or its use, and for analytics purposes (cookies or third-party analysis service such as Google Analytics);
– ensure network and data security.
|Standard data collection form: to deal with questions and requests||
|Consent||3 years from the submission of the standard data collection form|
|Candidates for a position within our company||
– provide you with the services relevant to you or your employer (e.g. confirming and processing orders, managing the account you have with us, billing, collecting payments and collecting any unpaid amounts);
– send non-commercial communications relating to an order or a claim pursuant to a contract that we have with you;
– manage and control compliance with internal procedures, for the detection and prevention of fraud, other criminal offenses and for risk management purposes;
– manage your requests or problems concerning our products and services, including any question concerning the way in which we collect, store and use your personal data, or any request so that you obtain a copy of the data which we hold concerning you.
|Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject;||3 years, except when personal data must be retained in accordance with legal obligations.
After these 3 years, data will be retained in intermediary storage until the applicable limitation periods have elapsed
|Prospects : marketing, following our relationships with a prospect, provide services, send commercial communications concerning our products or services (e.g. newsletters on group news, promotional offers, etc.).
|Consent||3 years from the last contact with the prospects|
After the set deadlines, your data can be:
- either deleted;
- be kept after being anonymized, in particular for reasons of statistical use.
The conservation of your data can be used in the event of pre-litigation and litigation. It is recalled that deletion or anonymization are irreversible operations and that EUROPEAN DIGITAL GROUP is no longer able to restore them thereafter.
4. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with service providers who work with our group, such as:
- our employees;
- banks and insurance companies;
- suppliers of IT systems and support for our activity (e.g. suppliers of delivery services, email archiving, backup and disaster recovery and cyber security, hosting and maintenance services);
- providers of marketing and advertising services.
We may also disclose your personal data to potential third-party buyers of our assets if we sell or buy a business or assets. If the EUROPEAN DIGITAL GROUP company or almost all of its assets are acquired by a third party, the personal data held by EUROPEAN DIGITAL GROUP will be one of the transferred assets.
We may also be required to share your personal data if we have to comply with an obligation, any legal request from the government or the law enforcement authorities and if this may be necessary to meet the requirements of national security or the application of the law or to prevent illegal activity.
Except as expressly stated above, we will never share, sell or rent your personal data to a third party without notifying you and / or obtaining your consent.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
When the processing of your data involves a transfer outside the European Union, these transfers are made in return for appropriate guarantees in terms of data confidentiality and security, in full compliance with the applicable regulations. Transfers outside the European Union are based on standard contractual clauses, in accordance with the clause models validated by the European Commission.
Cookies allow us to collect your connection data. This data allows us to improve your browsing experience and the functionality of the site.
For more information on cookies, you can refer to our cookies policy (Insérer le lien vers la politique cookies).
7. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS AND EXERCISE OF THESE RIGHTS.
As a person affected by the use of your personal data, you have various rights. However, these are not absolute and are subject to certain conditions in accordance with the GDPR and applicable national laws.
7.1 The right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us whether or not your personal data is processed by us, as well as certain other information on how it is used.
You also have the right to access your personal data, by requesting a copy of your personal data.
7.2 The right of rectification
You can ask us to take steps to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete (e.g. if we have the wrong name or address).
7.3 The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You can request the erasure or deletion of your personal data (e.g. when there is no compelling reason for us to continue using it or if its use is illegal).
7.4 The right to limit processing
You have the right to “block” or prevent the further use of your personal data.
The limitation of processing does not prevent the retention of your personal data, but we cannot use it beyond the limits you wish.
7.5 The right to data portability
You have the right to recover and reuse certain personal data.
This right only applies to personal data which you have provided to us, which we process with your consent and for the purpose of performance of the contract and which are processed by automated means.
Where appropriate, we will provide you with a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (where technically possible). We may also transmit your data directly to another controller.
7.6 The right to object
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time, insofar as this processing has taken place for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by EUROPEAN DIGITAL GROUP.
We will be allowed to continue processing your personal data if we can demonstrate that the processing is justified by freedoms or if we need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal actions.
7.7 The right to withdraw your consent
When we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by following this link: [Insérer une adresse mail de contact].
Note that the withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which took place before this withdrawal.
7.8 The right to provide us with instructions on the use of your personal data after your death
You have the right to provide us with instructions on the management (e.g. storage, erasure and disclosure) of your data after your death.
You can change or revoke your instructions at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can contact us at the following address: [Insérer une adresse mail de contact].
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or if you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with the applicable data protection regulations, you can lodge a complaint with the authority of competent data protection control. The Data Protection Commission (CNIL) is the data protection authority in France.
8. SECURITY OF DATA
EUROPEAN DIGITAL GROUP ensures that data is treated securely and confidentially, including when certain operations are carried out by subcontractors.
To this end, we put in place the appropriate technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your personal data.
These measures are adapted according to the level of sensitivity of the data processed and the level of risk presented by the processing or its implementation.
9. THIRD PARTY SITES AND HYPERTEXT LINKS
The EUROPEAN DIGITAL GROUP site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties.
We would also like to clarify that our company is not responsible for hypertext links leading to its own site and that third party websites could integrate even if we would have authorized the third publisher of said third party site to place such a link.
EUROPEAN DIGITAL GROUP has the possibility to modify this Confidentiality Policy, in particular in the event of changes in the regulations relating to personal data.
If consent is required, for example for new data processing, we will collect it.